Yesterday I was sitting on the couch contemplating my large painting and waiting for either devine inspiration or intervention. Brad came into the livingroom and said it smelled funny. I said mmmhhmmmm and then I noticed smoke in front of my canvas. I thought I was not that enlightened and realized my rags had spontaneously combusted.
I have only ever been witness to the barbecue bag igniting on its own on a hot day. I have heard of the rags catching fire but never thought it would be on the coffee table on a cool day